As you write, always be thinking, what information can I give that a future student will find useful?
Your review must be truthful and honest, and although it can be positive or negative, try to explain why the elements of your study experience were good or bad.
If you're not sure what to write, an easy way to get started is to list what you thought were the highlights or disappointments of your course, college or university and the country you studied in.
- What you like most about the institution
- Things you wish you had known about the institution or area before you began studying
- What the facilities are like
- Challenges you have had to overcome and how you did so
- What the academic and social culture is like
- Why you chose that institution (e.g. what goals are you hoping to achieve and how will that institution help you achieve these?)
- What kinds of students would enjoy studying at this institution
- Anything else which a future student should know before applying or studying there